Underground Mining Engineer
I am working with several hardrock mining clients that are in search for Underground Mining Engineers within the Hardrock mining industy in QLD and NSW.
These are real opportunities for career advancement and professional development within the underground hardrock mining industry. I have a broad range of opportunities available that would suit an Underground Mining Engineer, across mine planning, scheduling, production and drill & blast.
I work with some of the best performers in the industry, are you ready to challenge yourself to exceed your expectations?
Underground hardrock mines in QLD and NSW. Residential and FIFO options
- Tertiary qualifications in mining engineering
- Over 2 years of experience working as a Mining Engineer in an underground operation
- Experience with mining software applications
What do they offer you:
- Live on the coast with 6 days at home – 8-6 FIFO roster or live residential and be home each night
- Competitive salary package plus bonuses
If interested in learning more about the Mining Engineer positions I have available please contact Tim on 0404 637 196 or email your resume to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.